Ephesians Study Day 10

Today our focus is just on a couple verses from Ephesians 3:14-16, and the emphasis is on prayer.  Paul "bows his knees before the Father" and "prays according to the riches of his glory".  I just imagine Paul, in prison, in fervent prayer for the Ephesian believers.  He's at the end of his life with so much to be thankful for, and thinking constantly about his brothers and sisters in the Sin City of Ephesus.  And he prays and prays for them.  Here are the verses:

For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth takes its name. I pray that, according to the riches of his glory, he may grant that you may be strengthened in your inner being with power through his Spirit,  

Listen in to the video:


Here's a song by Matt Maher entitled "Because He Lives."  It's a little different from the old classic by that name but I love the song!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog